Thursday, March 26, 2015

Triathlon

                                Triathlon
I woke up whining and crying ... it was the Triathlon. I was so nervous I had to go toilet. I put my uniform on and ran out to my mum's room and knocked on her door. She woke and got dressed and  dropped me off at the school. I hung up my bag and went to outside. I saw Huntah, Tyler and Fisher. I walked up to them and said, “Sup. What’s up.”
Mrs Cuming blurted out, “Year 5 and  6 out to the starting line”. Me, Tyler and Fisher walked  over to the starting line. The man said “On your marks ... get set ... go! “
Me, Tyler and  Fisher caned it. We started to jog. At the bikes Tyler went way out front and I passed  Fisher.
When I came back down I hit a rock and  lost a bit of control and just about fell but I handled it.
I got to the pool and took my t shirt off and ran as fast as I could . I jumped in the pool and swum six lanes .
I caned  it to the finish line.  I was proud of my achievement.    


By Jackson

  

2 comments: