Thursday, March 26, 2015

Camp - Day 2

                                             Day 2
I put the bait on my fishing rod and cast it out . I had to swish it around because the bait was a rubber fish . I pulled it in and there were no fish but it did not matter cause it was my first time .
So I put it back in the water and waited. I felt a little nibble on the rod so I pulled it in nice and slowly but the fish got away ... and I was just about there too.. I put it back and finally caught a little tiny fish, with help from Dylan though!      

 the end      

5 comments:

  1. that looks fun I rember when I went fishing for my first time. how did it feel pulling out the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story because u used the three things on a story you used either one friend or two and I like fishing to

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete